BrunemanLaw, P.C.
A family law firm for Texans
Call Today 214-744-4440
Areas & Topics

SAPCR's Archives

Divorce Without Marriage (part 2)

If you have children together married or not, the issues and the resolution of issues are identical. Married or not, if you are fighting over custody, possession and child support, you must file a lawsuit similar to a divorce case. It's like a divorce with no property issues.

Contact Us Today

BrunemanLaw, PC
One Lincoln Centre
5400 LBJ Freeway
Suite 1200
Dallas, TX 75240

Phone: 214-744-4440
Fax: 214-744-4441
Map & Directions