Focused Experience For Complex Family Matters
At BrunemanLaw PC, we treat every client with compassion and respect. We know that your situation is unique and will tailor our legal strategies and services to fit your needs. Our founding lawyer, Steven W. Bruneman, uses his decades of experience to be your fierce advocate in the courtroom and at the negotiating table.
We practice in Dallas, Collin and Tarrant counties, offering a full menu of legal services to meet your objectives. If we decide that the best way to meet your goals is to take your case to court, our Dallas attorney has extensive trial experience, including many contested custody cases. With our tough courtroom veteran by your side, we put you in the best possible position to achieve victory in your case.
Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
Attorney Bruneman is certified as a specialist in divorce and family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He brings nearly 40 years of legal experience to the resolution of the following legally and emotionally complicated issues:
- Divorce: When there has been a breakdown in a marriage, divorce may be the only option left. We represent clients in both contested and uncontested divorces.
- Child custody: Often the most contested part of a divorce, we aggressively advocate on your behalf to protect your relationship with your children.
- Property division: We strategize and negotiate to settle the division of your community estate. We are also prepared to go to court if necessary to divide your assets and debts.
- Modifications and enforcements: Long after court orders have been signed and divorces have become final, if any changes need to be made, we can help. If your ex-spouse is not complying with any court order, we can represent you in a suit to enforce a divorce decree or court order.
- Premarital agreements: We draft prenuptial agreements to protect your property when you marry or if you simply choose to live together as domestic partners and not marry.
- Postmarital agreements: Postnuptials enable you to partition property between spouses during the marriage.
- Parental rights: We ensure that both fathers’ and mothers’ rights are protected during custody disputes.
Let’s Discuss Your Situation
When you need an attorney, come to BrunemanLaw PC, for seasoned advice and comprehensive legal solutions. To schedule an initial consultation, call us at 469-998-3194 or contact us online. We accept credit cards.