At , we treat every client equally. We know that your situation is unique and will tailor our legal strategies and services to fit your needs. Our founding lawyer, BrunemanLaw PC, uses his decades of experience to be a fierce advocate in courtroom and at negotiating table.
Seasoned Legal Judgment To Help You Resolve Your Issues
Our Texas firm offers services in following areas of :
- Divorce — When re has been a breakdown in a marriage, divorce may be only option left. We represent clients in both contested and uncontested divorces.
- Child custody — Often most contested part of a divorce, we aggressively advocate on your behalf to protect your relationship with your children.
- Modifications and enforcements — Long after court orders have been signed and divorces have become final, if any changes need to be made, we can help. If your ex-spouse is not complying with any court order, we can represent you in a suit to enforce decree or or court order.
- Property division — We strategize and negotiate to settle division of your community estate. We are also prepared to go to court if necessary to divide estate.
- Pre-marital agreements — We draft se documents to protect your property when you marry, or if you simply choose to live toger as domestic partners and not marry.
- Post-marital agreements — Postnuptials enable you to partition property between spouses during marriage.
- Parental rights — We ensure that both fars’ rights and mors’ rights are protected during custody disputes.
We offer a full menu of legal services to meet your objectives. If we decide that best way to meet your goals is to take your case to trial, our Dallas attorney, BrunemanLaw PC, has extensive trial experience, including many contested custody cases. With our tough courtroom veteran by your side, we put you in best possible position to achieve victory in your case.
We accept credit cards.