Dallas Family Law Lawyer
At BrunemanLaw, P.C., we treat every client equally. We know that your situation is unique and will tailor our legal strategies and services to fit your needs. Our founding lawyer, Steven W. Bruneman, uses his decades of experience to be a fierce advocate in the courtroom and at the negotiating table.
Seasoned Legal Judgment To Help You Resolve Your Family Law Issues
Our Texas firm offers services in the following areas of Family Law:
- Divorce — When there has been a breakdown in a marriage, divorce may be the only option left. We represent clients in both contested and uncontested divorces.
- Child custody — Often the most contested part of a divorce, we aggressively advocate on your behalf to protect your relationship with your children.
- Modifications and enforcements — Long after court orders have been signed and divorces have become final, if any changes need to be made, we can help. If your ex-spouse is not complying with any court order, we can represent you in a suit to enforce the decree or other court order.
- Property division — We strategize and negotiate to settle the division of your community estate. We are also prepared to go to court if necessary to divide the estate.
- Pre-marital agreements — We draft these documents to protect your property when you marry, or if you simply choose to live together as domestic partners and not marry.
- Post-marital agreements — Postnuptials enable you to partition property between spouses during marriage.
- Parental rights — We ensure that both fathers’ rights and mothers’ rights are protected during custody disputes.
We offer a full menu of legal services to meet your objectives. If we decide that the best way to meet your goals is to take your case to trial, our Dallas Family Law attorney, Steven W. Bruneman, has extensive trial experience, including many contested custody cases. With our tough courtroom veteran by your side, we put you in the best possible position to achieve victory in your case.
When you need a Family Law attorney, come to BrunemanLaw, P.C., for seasoned advice and comprehensive legal solutions. To schedule an initial consultation, call us at 214-744-4440 or contact us online.
We accept credit cards.